Originally planned to run during the dedication of Walter Becker Way on Oct 28, the organizers simply ran out of time.
But we still have some prizes we want to give away -- and a few cute pics, you must admit. So let's do it here.
You know the drill; think up a clever, funny, dadaist, meaningless (your choice) caption for a photograph or photographs below -- you can caption as many or as few as you'd like -- and submit according to the instructions.
Be forewarned: we expect high quality entries from you guys! You may want to refer back to a classic naming contest at the Steelydan.com archive (follow the links) for a time when the best of you gave your best to us, yielding a set of results of which we all were proud.
Judging will happen...sometime. By...somebody. Prizes will be...something (good!).
entries are closed
1) Click the "submit caption" link of the photo you would like to caption: an email window will open up. *
2) The SUBJECT: line of this email will already be filled in: please do not alter this in any way, or your entry will not get properly sorted and your brilliant submission will go unseen
3) Type in your suggested caption
4) Also include in the body of the email any name or handle you would like us to use (as opposed to your email address), idf we needed to name-check you here on site
5) Start a new email for each photo you want to caption.
In other words, to caption 12, click on 12, Send.
Then to caption 3, click on 3, Send.
Another caption idea for 3? Click on 3 again, Send
Only one caption per email please,
but you may send as many single-caption emails for any picture as you'd like